COVID-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, clients and team is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to keep Eric Fisher Academy and the rest of our community as healthy as possible amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review the list below which details what to expect during your next visit to Eric Fisher Academy:
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose are mandatory for all students, staff and guests while inside the building. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one to you for a small fee.
- Please refrain from bringing any extra guests with you to your appointment unless they are also scheduled to receive a service.
- We are not serving snacks and outside food is not allowed at this time.
- Salon stations and spa rooms will be completely sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for client, student and staff use.
- Door handles and frequently-used surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Using clean, fresh capes and spa linens for each guest.
Admissions Visits & Tours:
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose are mandatory for all in-person visits, tours and enrollments.
- If coming for an in-person visit and bringing a guest, please limit to only one person if possible.
- We also offer virtual visits so you can learn more about our cosmetology and esthetics programs from the comfort of home. To schedule your virtual visit, submit your info here or call our Admissions Team at (316) 440-4782.