COVID-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, clients and team is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to keep Eric Fisher Academy and the rest of our community as healthy as possible amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review the list below which details what to expect during your next visit to Eric Fisher Academy:
- Masks are no longer be required for fully vaccinated clients, students and staff.
- Masks will continue to be required for clients, students and staff who are not yet fully vaccinated. We also highly recommend those with weakened immune systems continue to wear a mask while inside our building.
- We are not serving snacks and outside food is not allowed at this time.
- Salon stations and spa rooms will be completely sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for client, student and staff use.
- Using clean, fresh capes and spa linens for each guest.
Admissions Visits & Tours:
- If coming for an in-person visit and bringing a guest, please limit to only one person if possible.
- We also offer virtual visits so you can learn more about our cosmetology and esthetics programs from the comfort of home. To schedule your virtual visit, submit your info here or call our Admissions Team at (316) 440-4782.