COVID-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, clients and team is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to keep Eric Fisher Academy and the rest of our community as healthy as possible amidst the public health concern surrounding COVID-19.
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose are mandatory for all students, staff and guests while inside the building. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one to you for a small fee.
- Walk-in appointments are not being accepted at this time. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- We are taking temperatures of all students, staff and guests upon entry. Guests are required to sign a release form before their service begins.
- As a result of added safety precautions for our students, time availability for services at certain times of the day will change. For specific details or to inquire about certain service availability, please contact our Guest Services Team at (316) 440-5555 x1.
- Morning appointments will begin at 9:15am instead of 9:30am.
- Please refrain from bringing any extra guests with you to your appointment. If you need to bring someone, please limit to only one person.
- To avoid frequent handling of retail items, please let our Guest Services Team if they can assist you in selecting products to purchase.
- We will not be serving beverages or snacks.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Salon stations and spa rooms will be completely sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building for client, student and staff use. Every appointment will begin with client and service provider sanitizing their hands.
- Door handles and frequently-used surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- Using clean, fresh capes and spa linens for each guest.
Admissions Visits & Tours:
- If coming for an in-person visit and bringing a guest, please limit to only one person.
- We also offer virtual visits so you can learn more about our cosmetology and esthetics programs from the comfort of home. To schedule your virtual visit, submit your info here or call our Admissions Team at (316) 440-4782.