COVID-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, clients and team is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to keep Eric Fisher Academy and the rest of our community as healthy as possible amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review the list below which details what to expect during your next visit to Eric Fisher Academy:
- Starting Wednesday, October 27th, masks will be OPTIONAL for all guests, students, and team members regardless of vaccination status. We continue to highly recommend masks for those not yet fully vaccinated or those with weakened immune systems.
- Please notify our Guest Services Team if you prefer your service provider wear a mask during your appointment and we will gladly accommodate you.
- Please do not bring any extra guests or children under age 10 with you to your appointment unless they are also receiving a service.
- We are not serving snacks and outside food is not allowed at this time.
- Salon stations and spa rooms will be completely sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for client, student and staff use.
- Using clean, fresh capes and spa linens for each guest.
Admissions Visits & Tours:
- If coming for an in-person visit and bringing guests, please limit to two people.
- We also offer virtual visits so you can learn more about our cosmetology and esthetics programs from the comfort of home. To schedule your virtual visit, submit your info here or call our Admissions Team at (316) 440-4782.