COVID-19 Safety Protocols COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our students, clients and team is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to keep Eric Fisher Academy and the rest of our community as healthy as possible amidst the public health concern surrounding COVID-19.
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose are mandatory for all students, staff and guests while inside the building. If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one to you for a small fee.
- We are taking temperatures of all students, staff and guests upon entry. Guests are required to sign a release form before their service begins.
- To avoid frequent handling of retail items, please let our Guest Services Team if they can assist you in selecting products to purchase.
- Salon stations and spa rooms will be completely sanitized between each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building for client, student and staff use. Every appointment will begin with client and service provider sanitizing their hands.
- Door handles and frequently-used surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- Using clean, fresh capes and spa linens for each guest.
- If you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait at least 14 days before coming in.