Scholarships are available from a number of resources. Look around and do your research as there are many scholarship opportunities online and in your community. Check out these websites and make sure you watch out for deadlines!
- Beauty Changes Lives
- P&G Salon Professional
- Sally Beauty
- National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology [NIC]
- Professional Beauty Association
- National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors & Associations [for Esthetics]
- The International Dermal Institute [for Esthetics]
Scholarships are classified as gift aid and do NOT require repayment. If you are awarded a scholarship, please report the award to the EFA Financial Aid Office so your scholarship can be processed.
Eric Fisher Academy ACE Grant
Eric Fisher Academy offers the ACE Grant to all Cosmetology and Esthetics students. To receive this grant, students are required to complete information prior to enrolling in school and while attending school to receive the funds.
To qualify for the ACE Grant the student must complete the following criteria before the class start date:
- Find a high school, salon or spa to sponsor the student while attending
- Complete the ACE Grant application with all the required information. Click here to print the ACE Grant application.
- Obtain two professional letters of reference (cannot be a family member or friend)
- Write a 500 word essay describing their career goals, how they will achieve them and why they are deserving of the ACE Grant.
Requirements while in school and before completing 943 hours (Cosmetology) or 900 hours (Esthetics):
- Maintain an attendance of 95% or above at all times.
- Maintain a GPA of 90% or above at all times.
- Student cannot have any violations resulting in probation or suspension.
- Students who take a leave of absence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Student must shadow a minimum of 8 hours at a salon or spa. Student must track their hours on the provided hour requirement sheet and have the salon or spa sign it. Click here to print the Shadow Hours Requirement form.
- Students requesting to shadow during school hours must have at least 1 week prior approval from the Student Services Coordinator.
Please Note: The ACE Grant is awarded to students upon reaching 943 clock hours in the Cosmetology Program and 900 clock hours in the Esthetics Program. All requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the scholarship.