Every school you'll visit will have a cutting system. Most will be created by well-known individuals in the industry. So we aren't going to sell you on the 100 page book you'll receive, because let's face it - you want to come to Cosmetology school to do haircuts, not to read about them!
The Pure Forms is the simplest way to master haircutting. After you’ve learn the cutting system, you can mix, play and make the haircuts your own.
– Heidi Tilley, EFA Alumni and EFS Stylist
Here are three reasons we love the Pure Forms Cutting Method and think you will too!
- Pure Forms was created by Eric Fisher, who was named 'Educator of the Century'. When Eric is not behind the chair at the salon using his haircutting system or traveling with Aquage teaching his system, he's at Eric Fisher Academy. He works with the students on the salon floor, helping them perfect the Pure Forms on clients and does demonstrations regularly, sharing his knowledge.
- The Pure Forms is the same system used by the stylists every day at Eric Fisher Salons and by stylists around the country who have attended his classes. Stylists, who have been in the industry for years, pay thousands of dollars to attend a Pure Forms class to learn this modern haircutting system. It's well known, it's used every day and it's a proven success!
- Having combined over 25 years of salon, show and educational experience into the Pure Forms cutting and finishing system, Eric Fisher incorporates classic hairstyles with easy-to-follow techniques that can be used every day for ultimate client satisfaction. Pure Forms is based on three essential principles; length, graduation, and layers - promoting the ability to create hairstyles that will easily fall into place, be easy for clients to style and look great from haircut to haircut.
As a graduate from EFA, you'll enter the industry with:
- An understanding and mastery of the Pure Forms Cutting and Finishing Method
- The confidence of knowing the right cut for the right person based on each individuals face shape and features
- Pure Forms support materials including three instructional DVD's
- A Pure Forms Diploma